Graduate Sales Executive
- Preferred Location(s):
- Malvern, Worcestershire
- £18,000 + uncapped commission 33 days hols including bank holidays Company benefits program
Description of role
Due to our continued business growth an opportunity for a full time, permanent graduate role into sales
has been created. We are looking for an individual to join our international sales team and offer full on
the job training. Initially supporting the current sales team, you will develop the skills and knowledge to
enable you to become a full member of team with account management and new sales targets. As a
micro-multinational IT company, we are a small, passionate and friendly bunch who support and
encourage each other and central to our culture is investment in talented, hardworking, motivated
individuals. Come and join our team.
- Attend meetings, conferences, training
- Learn new information about the product or services we are selling
- Research supply, demand, buying and selling trends
- Review and qualify all marketing leads and transfer to relevant team members
- Use and update the CRM
- Create social media sales by engaging with prospects and users via linkedIn / Twitter and writing blogs
- Represent our company at events
- Develop and foster client relationships
- Collect customer feedback
- Graduate interested in IT industry
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Questioning skills
- Confident and positive attitude
- Computer literate in Office suite
- Able to work independently and prioritise workload
How to Apply
Send your CV/ Resume to email@example.com – we will contact you if we wish to take your application further – thanks and good luck!
No agencies please.
Payara Services Ltd is a dedicated team of professionals devoted to open source, Java, our customers, and the community. We are major contributors to the development and engineering effort of the Payara Server Open Source Project and the Payara Foundation. Our global Support Engineers deliver 24/7 production, development and migration support directly to customers worldwide.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy statement available at