Back to top
Rakuten Card Overcome a Myriad of Problems by Investing in Commercial Support for Payara Server
- Found Payara Server to be more frequently updated and more reliable.
- Achieved 99.9999% availability.
- The commercial support was fast and effective in solving issues.
- Easy integration with Docker and Cloud Servers
- Faster deployment and better performance with a reduced resource footprint compared to old provider.
BMW GROUP – Luxury German Vehicle Manufacturer Migrates from GlassFish to Payara Server
- Customer minimised the learning curve and avoided code changes in migrating from GlassFish to Payara Server
- Out-of-cycle patches were provided for more important issues to fix problems quickly
- Thanks to Production Support, all major blocking issues have been resolved and newly found bugs are dealt with appropriately
- Knowing that Payara Services offer a guarantee of 10 years of support for the Payara Server 4.x branch ensures a stable basis for BMW Group ‘s applications
APPRISS -Appriss Migrates from GlassFish to Payara Server to Deliver Their Critical Web Applications
- Showstopper issues resolved via Migration & Project Support enabling successful migration from GlassFish to Payara Server
- Critical customer facing web applications delivered with added confidence of 24/7 Production Support
- Responsive support services provided quick access to patches and fixes
- Explored the benefits of screen-sharing support, Support Portal and flexible options and pricing for multiple server environments and clusters
SWISSCOM – Leading Telecoms Company Swisscom Migrates From GlassFish to Payara Server
- Successful migration from GlassFish to Payara Server
- Reliable & fast-acting Support Service for mission critical infrastructure
- Access to the Features & Stability Streams enabled easy integration to the full development cycle
- Reduced problem-solving time for multiple projects
iTAC SOFTWARE – iTAC Choose Open Source & Make a Switch to Payara Server
- Very fast reaction time for support tickets raised
- All issues are resolved quickly and smoothly
- The Support Portal is easy to use
- iTAC are confident that they can get a quick resolution for potential bugs and issues in their production environment from the Payara Support Team
Zellis Obtains Payara Enterprise Support, Provides 24/7 Availability of Payroll and HR Software to Customers
- After successful migration from GlassFish to Payara Server, Zellis obtained a Payara Enterprise Unlimited 10×5 Support contract to increase availability of their services and speed up issue resolution time.
- Zellis experiences same-day-responses to their support requests, often within one to two hours.
- Support issue resolution as a result of having Payara Enterprise Support has decreased from several days to a matter of hours.
- Relying on Payara Enterprise Support enables Zellis to provide 24/7 availability of their HR and payroll software to customers.
Payara Enterprise Support Saves DPD from Hiring Extra Support Employees and Offers Quick Solutions and Support for Critical Applications
- DPD struggled to hire extra support staff with GlassFish skillset to maintain over 100 APIs connecting systems and integrating with customer applications
- DPD migrated to Payara Server and obtained Payara Enterprise support for same-day response times and stability
- DPD enjoys providing an improved customer experience for their customers
Payara Support Allows Hermes to Move Their Business-Critical Applications to the Cloud with 30% Faster Performance and Reduced Costs
- Hermes migrated from IBM Websphere to GlassFish to Payara Server 4
- Hermes requested and received a new monitoring feature in Payara Server 4
- Hermes moved into production 100 days earlier than planned with help from Migration & Project Support
- Hermes moved business-critical applications to the cloud with 30% faster performance and reduced costs
Hyperwallet Increases Payara Platform Efficiency with Payara Enterprise Support
- Hyperwallet uses Payara Server to host business-critical applications
- Hyperwallet requested a configuration review of their Payara Server installation
- Payara Accelerator consultants completed 70 checks of Hyperwallet’s installation
- Payara Accelerator discovered possibilities for up to 25% improvement