Support the Payara Foundation
Payara Foundation is the home for Payara Server’s and Payara Micro’s code and documentation.
Payara Foundation is a not-for-profit with the mission to ensure the continued development and maintenance of Payara Server as open source software for the benefit of its community of users.
Payara Foundation relies on the Payara Community for contributions to the Payara Server source code and documentation.
How you can help
Payara Foundation protects the future of Payara Server – you can help its future by:
- Contributing code
- Sponsoring features
- Helping with documentation
- Helping out in the community
- Running events
- Buying Payara 'swag'
Get involved & help feed the fish!
- Payara Server is and always will be open source!
- We are open to your ideas and feedback.
- Fork It, Fix It and we'll pull it.
- Payara Foundation is the home for Payara Server’s and Payara Micro’s code and documentation.
- If you find a bug, raise it on GitHub Issues
- If you have an idea for an awesome new feature, raise it on GitHub Issues.
- Take a look at our Jenkins CI server
- Follow Payara and join the discussion on the Payara Google Group & on Twitter
- And if you're still unsure what all that fuss is about, check out the Community Testimonials and see why people stick with Payara!
Support Customers' Contribution
Using Payara Support is also a vital form of contribution towards Payara Server development. Our Customers' support subscriptions fund development and engineering effort of the Payara Server open source project - we would not be able to make the continuous improvements to Payara Server without their help! To find out more about the Payara Support download our brochure here.
All Payara official Contributors and Customers receive complimentary 'Payara Goodie Bags'.
You can also buy some cool Payara Stickers via StickerMule Marketplace here.
Payara T-shirts should be available for sale soon, so watch this space!