Join us on Wednesday January 27th, at 3.00PM GMT, to find out what 2021 looks like for Payara Platform.
Our CEO Steve Millidge will be taking a look at the past year for Payara, and then providing a high-level overview of the next year – before zeroing in on the next few months.
He will be providing a wider perspective of our products, performance and future plans than in our usual roadmaps, which focus solely on the past few months and what’s coming up in the shorter term – so if you’ve never attended a Payara Roadmap Update before, now is the chance to get full view of the plan for Payara!
You’ll also have the chance to ask questions and provide feedback.
In this update, Payara CEO Steve Millidge will provide:
- A concise recap of 2020 for Payara Platform
- The roadmap for Payara Platform in 2021, covering:
- What you can expect from new releases Jakarta EE 9 and MicroProfile 4.0 in relation to the Payara Platform
- Updates on the progress and next steps of our Payara Cloud project, as we move into the closed beta testing stage
- The latest news on the next major OpenJDK release – JDK 17 Long Term Support (LTS) – and what this means for Payara
- A closer look at the next three months specifically (February – April 2021)
- The opportunity to ask questions and contribute to the discussion