What is Payara Server?
Payara® Server – Robust. Reliable. Supported.
You need the right Java application server to develop and deploy applications that enable you to stay one step ahead of your competitors. Changing business demands require a flexible Java middleware platform that supports continuous development, reliability, and secure deployments of Java™ Enterprise Edition (Java EE) applications in any environment: on premise, in the cloud or hybrid.
Payara Server is a fully supported, developer-friendly, open source application server. Payara Server’s architecture is innovative, cloud-native and optimized for production deployments. The application server, compatible with Eclipse MicroProfile, is built and supported by a team of DevOps engineers dedicated to the continued development and maintenance of the open source software and committed to optimizing Payara Server as the best option for production Java EE applications.
Three Simple Reasons to Choose Payara Server
- 24×7 and 10×5 support levels
- Web, e-mail, telephone & screen sharing
- 10-year support lifecycle
- OpenJDK support included
- Cloud-native architecture
- Support for Microsoft Azure™, Amazon AWS™, Google Cloud Platform™
- Compatible with Eclipse MicroProfile™
- Container-friendly, including Docker® & Kubernetes®
- Integrated Data Grid
Always Open Source
- No licensing fees
- Derived from GlassFish Server Open Source Edition
- Public open source development
- GitHub: raise bugs, submit feature suggestions & feedback
- Focused on community development & encouraging users’ involvement
I’m very satisfied with the speediness and quality of replies from the Payara’s Support Team.
The quality of support combined with good application server performance gave us the confidence to expand our Payara Server usage in the future.