This section details the modules that have been updated since the last release (220.127.116.11).
- Metro 2.3.2-b608.payara-p3 (Removed Pax-Logging)
This section details the issues marked as bugs that have been fixed for this release.
This section details the fixes implemented by the Payara team or community.
- 637/PAYARA-599 – Cannot start bundle ../core.jar because it is not contained in the list of installed bundles
- 649/PAYARA-624 – Mixed Payara Micro and Payara Server cluster causes session loss
- 656/PAYARA-594 – Spurious AllPermission warning
- 658/PAYARA-542 – Cannot enable secure ciphers for admin-listener
- 659/PAYARA-588 – Excessive logging from the ASURL Classloader
- 667/PAYARA-640 – Payara does not rollback when TxType is REQUIRES_NEW
- 672/PAYARA-631 – Problems with Pax-Logging
- 673/PAYARA-642 – Fix Classloader issue when bootstrapping the ORB for OSGi bundle deployments
Known issues can be seen on our GitHub issues page here:https://github.com/payara/Payara/issues