- Preferred Location(s):
- Worcestershire/ Midlands
- £23-26k / annum pro rata
- Vacancy Type:
- Part-Time (0.5)
Description of role
Due to our expected global growth plans we need an experienced internal recruiter to work with the HR department to focus on realising the People strategy of the business. The role will initially be part time (0.5) with the potential to become full time for the appropriate person.
Some knowledge of the Tech industry and recruitment space is desirable.
- Working with the HR Manager the role will involve;
- Collaborating with hiring managers to create job ads for current openings
- Advertising job openings on various relevant platforms and spaces
- Designing and implementing employee referral programs
- Coordinating the full recruitment life cycle process
- Sourcing candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites, social media, job forms, online vacancy sites)
- Screening resumes and applications and updating candidates/ hiring managers on hiring processes and progress
- Interviewing candidates during various hiring stages,
- Reporting to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluating candidates based on their interview performance and helping hiring managers and HR Manager to make offer to successful candidates
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Work with internal engagement coordinator to on board new starters
- Work with the HR Manager to create workforce plans and detailed recruitment plans
- Report KPIs to management monthly
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Experience with international recruitment an advantage
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of Employment law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A-Level or equivalent education standard
How to Apply
Send your CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – we will contact you if we wish to take your application further – thanks and good luck!
No agencies please.
Payara Services Ltd is a dedicated team of professionals devoted to open source, Java, our customers, and the community. We are major contributors to the development and engineering effort of the Payara Server Open Source Project and the Payara Foundation. Our global Support Engineers deliver 24/7 production, development and migration support directly to customers worldwide.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please see our Recruitment Privacy statement available at