Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship with Payara Services
Want to become an EXCELLENT software engineer and gain hands-on experience of development work using Java?
Payara Services Ltd offers a Software Engineer Degree Apprenticeship in association with Aston University.
As part of the global team, you play a key role in developing cutting edge technology that already has users all over the world!
What will you do as a degree apprentice?
- Write Java code
- Conduct function and performance testing
- Maintain the development infrastructure
- Write marketing blogs
- Attend technical events
To support you fully, the company offers full-time on-the-job training, a competitive salary with annual raises, 25 days holiday, eight bank holidays – and most importantly – no student fees!
Prerequisites: What You Need to Apply
- Grade 4/5 or above in English and Maths, five other GCSE grades 9-4
- Studying for 3 A Levels or equivalent (preferably including STEM subjects)
- Passion in technology (hobby, work experience, website design, self-taught programming, GitHub)
- Knowledge of Linux/Microsoft Office and some programming experience
- Team worker, communicator, articular, creative, and deadline-driven
How to Apply for the Degree Apprenticeship
Apply for the Program in Three Easy Steps:
- Before applying, please look around our website. We’re a great company to work for, but don’t take our word for it! Check out the employee reviews on Glassdoor.
- Make sure you have the prerequisites
- Send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens After You Apply?
Your CV/Resume is reviewed by the apprenticeship team to assess your potential of becoming a great software engineer. Hint: make sure your CV/Resume really tells us all about you and what you are good at!
If we think you are a good match, we’ll be in touch to offer you an interview in the Malvern, Worcs office. The interview consists of two parts: a face-to-face interview where you can share about your passion for technology and a practical part where you can show off some of your programming skills.
If your interview is successful, we’ll be in touch with an employment offer! If not, we’ll be in touch to thank you for your time.